Ques. Model Engineers support website.

I was wondering if any of you fellows know if Chris Heapy is still the author/owner of this website .It has some good projects for small
lathes and mills. http://web.archive.org/web/20050313085821/http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~chrish/homepage.htm
Unfortuantely there are a lot of broken links .I have e-mailed the author through the link on the website but it bounces back .
Any help would be much appreciated.
My e-mail is munged remove the "centre punch" mark between west and net
--
Kevin (Bluey)
Kevin(Bluey) wrote:
Ok please disregard the question ,did a google and found new URL for this site . I had actually found it previously ,and didn't notice the address was different to my bookmarked URL for the same page and was using the bookmarked URL.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
Kevin(Bluey) wrote:

Are you sure you have a curent Chris heapy site? Chris had given up maintaining the site for some reason quite a few years ago now. Someone else in japan took a copy and placed it here http://kansai.anesth.or.jp/gijutu/kousaku/easyweb.easynet.co.uk/chrish/homepge2.htm As Chris was having some hosting problems.
If you do have a current maintained URl Please pass it on This is/was and excellent site and well worth a look.
Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

http://kansai.anesth.or.jp/gijutu/kousaku/easyweb.easynet.co.uk/chrish/homepge2.htm

Bob, I agree an excellent site .I'm interested in the rear tool post and range of mounting arrangement for different tooling.
Thanks for the link . Here is the link I found it works much better than the original link I was using ,still acouple of glitches here and there though. ,seems the "easyweb" was the original host as well. http://www.astronomiainumbria.org/advanced_internet_files/meccanica/easyweb.easynet.co.uk/_chrish/homepge2.htm
Thanks again
--
Kevin (Bluey)
Kevin(Bluey) wrote:

http://www.astronomiainumbria.org/advanced_internet_files/meccanica/easyweb.easynet.co.uk/_chrish/homepge2.htm

Hi Kevin,
The link you gave is I suspect another 'copy' hosted by a 'Heapy fan'. It is based in italy on an astronomical enthusiasts site. I recall that Chris was(is?) interested in astronomy too. Easynet was his ISP and he had some hosting problems with them and was looking for other hosts. The site did come back up for a while IIRC but he dropped support for some reason and that was when people grabbed whole site dumps for posterity. If I ever achieve a fraction of what Chris did in ME I'll be a very happy bunny!
Good Luck
Bob