Visitng Lee Piester

Hello all,

I'll be in Arizona this weekend, and I plan to stop by and say hello to Lee Piester.

Any questions I can relay to him while I'm there?

I'm thinking of asking for a copy of his paper.

Steve

Reply to
Gus

steve:

Yeah it would be cool to have a copy of his college paper.

Ask him for how long Centuri resold Estes engines before they started making and selling their own.

Ask him what hapened to the Centuri engine making machine.

Ask him if he knows where Larry W. Brown or Melville Grant Boyd is now and how to contact them.

Ask him about the Coaster Corp absorption.

Ask him if Paul C. Hans designed his canard Acro-Bat BG?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Is Grant Boyd involved with

??

Reply to
Fred Shecter

I thought that was Dane Boles..

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Could be. Maybe they will update their website this year and we will find out?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Ask him why you're a dick head.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I should have expected that from you.

The leopard (and the liar) never changes his spots.

Reply to
Gus

Wouldn't that be rhetorical questioning of a known fact?? :)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Et tu, Cletus?

As a self-proclaimed Jewish pseudo-philosopher spouted a few days ago "either talk about rockets or shut the f*ck up."

Reply to
Gus

Sorry about that Steve.. I just could not resist correcting and clarifying Phil's question.. :) Well time to get to work.. See you around..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

And fair skies to you, Fred.

Believe it or not, I look forward to meeting you at a launch some day.

Steve

Reply to
Gus

I look forward to the day when government employees (like Steve) can't leach off the taxpayers while spending their time on rmr. The stupid government even gives them the computer and the internet access to rip off the taxpayers. Steve is lucky that it is only popular to go after the big fish and not the piss ants.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hey Phil,

While you're at it, be sure to slam Bill Sullivan and 99% of the other posters on rmr who post from work.

I know how you "chosen people" like to be inclusive.

Reply to
Gus

Is Bill leaching off the taxpayers too? Even if he is, at least he is worthy of some respect. More than I can say for you. How does it feel to have the minimum wage workers trying to make ends meet by cutting back on essentials paying taxes to support your miserable ass? Do you return part of your salary because it comes from taxes paid by people that are members of groups that you hate?

Reply to
Phil Stein

You know the best part, Phil?

YOU are paying part of my salary! Bwaaahhhaaaahhhaaaa!!!

Now follow your own advice, referenced above.

Reply to
Gus

I don't live in Jersey. Gas and an occasional bridge crossing is all they get out of me. Besides the tax payers are stuck with supporting criminals. You are a criminal. You just haven't been 'certified' yet.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I have to admit, that IS phunnie.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

'fraid not, Phil-boy.

Federal highway funds come from federal taxes.

DOT uses a mixture of state and federal funds.

Now TAROSTFU

Reply to
Gus

Well, this coming weekend I'm at the monthly MDRA launch..

Just ask anyone, I'm sure they will point you in the right direction. :)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Whatever - makes no difference to me. You've just shown me that you are leaching on more people than I realized. You must be very proud.

Reply to
Phil Stein