Visitng Lee Piester

TAROSTFU

Reply to
Gus

Jerry,

Have you made that 40 gran contribution yet?? :) Brawahhhaaaahhaaaaa!!!!

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Here's a picture of Steve - so you can recognise his good side -

This was taken when Steve didn't want to move farther back before we launched the rack of rockets shown in the picture.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hmm... I always thought d*****ad was spelled as one word...

Now, can we pleeze get back to talking about the Moon Hoax?

Geez...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Nice belt Steve. Is that an RMR T-shirt?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

The moon hoax.... is a hoax.

: )

Randy

<randyolb

Hey Randy! Kesler found some chainsaw parts! LQQKY!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Better post a guard at the hen house. : )

Randy

<randyolb

TAROSTFU

Reply to
Gus

I'm sure that with Steve being an expert on the subject he would have pointed that out if it were the case. He imagines himself as a grammer and spelling expert and of course we all know he's an expert at being a d*****ad. We'll see if he has any words of wisdumb to share on the subject.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Enlighten us all, Phil-boy.

Exactly what is "grammer" ?

Reply to
Gus

Couldn't pass it up could you? 8-)

fool

Reply to
Phil Stein

Witness all the last defense of the witless:

"I meant to do that...."

Reply to
Gus

Is that the best you can do? Who is witless?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ask him about "Centuri Enerjet D21, The Motor That Never Was", Sport Rocketry, Jan/Feb, 2006. Does he have any comments, corrections, or additions to the article? What was the green plastic D21 case material? How many D21 motors were actually sold to rocketeers, e.g. at NARAM-12? How many D21 motors were otherwise given to rocketeers or merchants, e.g. as gifts or promotional samples?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Will do.

I saw that article and was planning to ask him about it.

Good issue, by the way.

Steve

Reply to
Gus

Uhhh, I don't see any chainsaw parts.

?

Here is a movie link for you which contains chainsaw "parts".

Cut 3 truckloads this weekend. I might even make it to "manly man" if I keep this up.

Reply to
Tweak

The buzz is back....and this time she wears a c-cup :)

Has it been released on dvd yet?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Oh my. I wonder if it's one of those flicks where the victims always run *toward* the danger...

Yes grasshopper... you have achieved much!

Got a splitter yet? I'm tellin' ya, it might seem like overkill, but once you go over to the dark side, you'll never go back!

Slicker'n snot on a doorknob those things...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Sooooo.... that explains the way KFC cuts their chicken.

Randy

<randyolb