Visitng Lee Piester

Phil Stein wrote:

Enlighten us all, Phil-boy.
Exactly what is "grammer" ?

Couldn't pass it up could you? 8-)
fool
Phil Stein wrote:

Witness all the last defense of the witless:
"I meant to do that...."

Is that the best you can do? Who is witless?

Ask him about "Centuri Enerjet D21, The Motor That Never Was", Sport Rocketry, Jan/Feb, 2006. Does he have any comments, corrections, or additions to the article? What was the green plastic D21 case material? How many D21 motors were actually sold to rocketeers, e.g. at NARAM-12? How many D21 motors were otherwise given to rocketeers or merchants, e.g. as gifts or promotional samples?
Alan
Alan Jones wrote:

Will do.
I saw that article and was planning to ask him about it.
Good issue, by the way.
Steve

Ok, I've been waiting patiently for over a week. What did Lee Piester have to say?
Alan

Bet he said Steve is an asshole - Steve can't even do that right - make that lousy asshole.