Save Rocketry Now raffle winners

A fancy pencil holder.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why? Do you have some fancy pencils???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Well, I suppose You could use it with regular pencils, but then, what would be the point? I usually just keep the regular pencils in the kitchen drawer. I think fancy pencils should be prominently displayed in an equally fancy pencil holder.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

That explains why I now require adult supervision to fly rockets, etc.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Hmmm, I think I LIKE that idea. I got all this hardware that spends most of its life in a range box unseen. A while back I picked up a Mug Boss (

miniature version of the Bucket Boss), and have been looking for the right thing to use with it on the rocket range.

Anyone got a 3" diameter damaged reload casing with aft closure that I could saw a 4" hunk off one end?

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

TRA members can use it at EX launches, if they make their own loads; NAR members can't use it at any of their launches.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I require child supervision to fly rockets.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And now even Kevin begins to "parse the rules".

Hi Kevin.

I wonder when TRA will make a new rule banning even the hardware?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was kinda hoping you were going to politely decline.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's because felons, like you, Can't posses anything larger than a G motor.

Ironic, huh?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why would I do that? I never look a gift horse in the mouth, and I can always use another motor. If you had won the photo I donated, I would have sent it with no regrets.

=C2

Reply to
raydunakin

The difference is I will regret it.

I'll send you a pencil along with it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hardly. Just pointing out that, as usual, you cannot participate in ANYTHING without making it a self-pity party with major spin.

It really is a shame, too, as you've dragged what could have been a good thing you did into the gutter and made it yet more of the same.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Pointing out that TRA does in fact specifically author rules (several) to exclude little old me, makes me "special", at least to them!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You are not supprised are you Kevin??(;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

jerry, The only person who thinks you're "special" or "important", is you.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I hoped for something better in this one instance. Really, I did.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Your fixation is showing.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

As Ray posted sometime ago, in reference to you; "Since you are still here and still misrepresenting your actions and blaming your problems on others, it is necessary to keep reminding people of the truth".

I see nothing has changed and your moron status is/seems to be, "still intact"..

Just fixated Fred, (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

The top ten things Jerry Irvine motor hardward can be used for:

1> Assembly of a destructive device. 2> Shipping package for "model aircraft parts." 3> Pencil holder 4> Crack pipe (ask Jerry) 5> etc, etc, etc...

steve

Reply to
default