Save Rocketry Now raffle winners

By a TRA member like Ray?
Nothing.
That eliminates 3500 people worldwide.

✖
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Uncertified hardware can't be used at a sanctioned commercial launch, but I can still use it at a private launch -- which is how I do most of my flying anyway. It could also be used for EX loads. So I'm looking forward to receiving the hardware which you so generously donated.
Add pictures here
✖

I was kinda hoping you were going to politely decline.
✖
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Why would I do that? I never look a gift horse in the mouth, and I can always use another motor. If you had won the photo I donated, I would have sent it with no regrets.
✖

The difference is I will regret it.
I'll send you a pencil along with it.
✖
Jerry Irvine wrote:

TRA members can use it at EX launches, if they make their own loads; NAR members can't use it at any of their launches.
-Kevin
Add pictures here
✖

And now even Kevin begins to "parse the rules".
Hi Kevin.
I wonder when TRA will make a new rule banning even the hardware?
Jerry
✖
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Hardly. Just pointing out that, as usual, you cannot participate in ANYTHING without making it a self-pity party with major spin.
It really is a shame, too, as you've dragged what could have been a good thing you did into the gutter and made it yet more of the same.
-Kevin
Add pictures here
✖

Pointing out that TRA does in fact specifically author rules (several) to exclude little old me, makes me "special", at least to them!
Jerry
✖
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, The only person who thinks you're "special" or "important", is you.
Add pictures here
✖
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

You are not supprised are you Kevin??(;-)
Add pictures here
✖
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

I hoped for something better in this one instance. Really, I did.
-Kevin
Add pictures here
✖
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Your fixation is showing.
✖
Jerry Irvine wrote:

As Ray posted sometime ago, in reference to you; "Since you are still here and still misrepresenting your actions and blaming your problems on others, it is necessary to keep reminding people of the truth".
I see nothing has changed and your moron status is/seems to be, "still intact"..
Just fixated Fred, (:-)
Add pictures here
✖
David wrote:

A fancy pencil holder.
Add pictures here
✖
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Why? Do you have some fancy pencils???
David Erbas-White
Add pictures here
✖
David Erbas-White wrote:

Well, I suppose You could use it with regular pencils, but then, what would be the point? I usually just keep the regular pencils in the kitchen drawer. I think fancy pencils should be prominently displayed in an equally fancy pencil holder.
Add pictures here
✖

Hmmm, I think I LIKE that idea. I got all this hardware that spends most of its life in a range box unseen. A while back I picked up a Mug Boss ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/772b miniature version of the Bucket Boss), and have been looking for the right thing to use with it on the rocket range.
Anyone got a 3" diameter damaged reload casing with aft closure that I could saw a 4" hunk off one end?
✖
David wrote:

The top ten things Jerry Irvine motor hardward can be used for:
1> Assembly of a destructive device. 2> Shipping package for "model aircraft parts." 3> Pencil holder 4> Crack pipe (ask Jerry) 5> etc, etc, etc...
steve
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Thanks, Ray. I had not yet gotten around to announcing the release of the winners -- you saved me some typing!
-Kevin
Add pictures here
✖