Train Show, Old Greenwich, CT - Sunday, October 5th

The Westchester Model Railroad Club will be holding their Early Fall Train Meet at the Old Greenwich Civic Center, Old Greenwich, CT. Sunday, October 5th, 10 am to 3 pm. This is a medium sized show, with a good mix of scale and tinplate. They also have the best train-show hot dogs in the Northeast! (No kidding, Frank Rosenbaum saw to that when he used to help run the show.)

Peter King in NY

Reply to
Peter King

-- The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale November 2, 2003, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Thanks for the kudo's Pete. The secret is using Shofar brand of hot dog. With them being Kosher, they answer to a 'higher authority'.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Oh, I thought it was because they made you blow your horn.

Never mind.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Frank, I thought you would want to know that Bob W. was in the hospital. I've been going to that show for 15 years, and it's the first one I can remember him missing. They weren't sure what was wrong, he was in for tests. Hopefully nothing serious.

They brought around a card for everyone to sign. I thought that was a reallly nice thing to do.

Peter King in NY

Reply to
Peter King

That too. But seriously folks....

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

-- The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale November 2, 2003, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Thanks for the alert, Peter. When you see him or anyone from the club, let them know that I think and talk about them constantly at the store that I work at.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum