Train Show This Sunday (Nov, 30, 2003) - Saline, Mich.

Rails on Wheels' Annual Southeast Michigan Model Railroad Flea Market and Show will be held this Sunday, November 30 at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds (5055 Ann Arbor-Saline Road) in Saline, Michigan. Show hours are 10 am to 4 pm.

As in previous years, this show features over 150 tables of scale and tinplate vendors and on-site food service. In addition to displaying our own large HO scale layout, we will host the Michigan Lego Users Group's unique LEGO(R) layout. A couple of loops of G scale equipment will be available for children to run as well.

Admission is $3.00 per person, with children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult. Parking is free. Sale tables are still available in heated, insulated buildings for $18.00 apiece.

More information, including layout photos, a map to the event, and contact information for potential vendors is available on Rails on Wheels' web site, at

-fm Webmaster, Rails on Wheels

The address in the header of this message is deliberately bogus to foil address-harvesters. See my web sites for my real address.

Reply to
Fritz Milhaupt

Just a complimentary note that this is the way ALL postings for train shows, swapfests, etc should be done. By including both the date and the city/state in the subject line you save me, the browser, much time.

Cheers and hope you have a great show turnout.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Sohl