Glenn's Garage HO cast resin autos

Does anyone know the address of a website for these models? Rick Larson Niagara WI

Every day people are going away from church and going back to god. Lenny Bruce

Reply to
Rugurr

If you mean Greg's Garage, I don't think he has his own web site.

You can find a listing of the models he produces at

's_garage.htm Jim Thomas' Train Exchange in Kokomo, Indiana carries this line and has a product listing and price list on its web site at
.

Greg's Garage is based in the Saginaw, Michigan area. In past years, he has attended numerous train shows in SE Michigan.

-fm Rail on Wheels' Annual Model RR Flea Market & Sale - Nov. 30, 2003 at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds, Saline, Michigan,

The address in the header of this message is deliberately bogus to foil address-harvesters. See my web sites for my real address.

Reply to
Fritz Milhaupt

I guess it probably is Greg's. I had the name wrong. Thanks

Every day people are going away from church and going back to god. Lenny Bruce

Reply to
Rugurr

Reply to
Jon Miller

Does Jim Thomas have a web site?

Every day people are going away from church and going back to god. Lenny Bruce

Reply to
Rugurr

Yes. The Train Exchange -

I also see him at a lot of of the larger shows in SE Michigan and NW Ohio. He ought to be at the Maumee (Ohio) show tomorrow.

-fm Rails on Wheels' Annual Model RR Flea Market and Show - Nov. 30, 2003 at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds, Saline, Michigan