Help need manual GP T-28

Does anyone out there have a manual for a Great Planes
T-28. The kit is no longer in production. I would
appreciate any info on the kit.
thanks
lionel
snipped-for-privacy@stevens.edu
Reply to
Lionel Cruz
lcruz:
I've look throught the GP site and can find nothing for the T-28. No doubt you did the same, but it was worth a try ;-) Here's the GP link to instruction for ordering a manual / plan set. They shouldn't be too expensive.
Good Luck,
s.millington
Yeah, I looked on their website for him too. According to
the T-28 was a fiberglass kit produced during the 1980s. These models were sold to Kitty Hawk Models many years ago. Apparently, Kitty Hawk has gone out of business (GP gives a last known address and phone number). Unfortunately, Kitty Hawk has all the molds, documentation, etc. Great Planes suggests that anyone looking for anything from these models look on rmra or "one of the many other R/C related sites" for it. Unless someone has one stashed away somewhere, OP is SOL, and I couldn't do fiberglass in the '80s, so I have no hope of helping (anybody know anything about Kitty Hawk Models?).
PRose
Reply to
PRose

Site Timeline