Need Omron S3D manual

I need a manual or any other documentation on using the Omron S3D/S3D-P Sensor Controller and programmer. I can't seem to find much info at all on
the web on these items. Can someone lead me to a download source or possibly a hardcopy source?
Thanks Jim snipped-for-privacy@cfw.com
I had an Omron manual missing(PID). Omron's support was _very_ good. In two days they sent me a copied manual for free. I got the contact over the Omron support page on the web.
Niclas

http://forum.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downloads&CODE &id$7