more detail on handlingtool manual needed Fanuc LR100iB

hello,
i've been experiencing some unanswered questions regarding the fanuc LR100iB manual. This manual is not a introduction into using the robot but
only a manual you use when you are an experienced robot programmer. I need information regarding simple things: how and when do you use group I/O, Joint-cartesion incompatibility errorsolutions/profibus interface etc. There must be someone that has been in the same position as me and had to get information somewhere. Tell me where i can find tutorials/newbie information on fanuc lr100ib robots.
thanks in forward,
Niek Maarse technical engineer