Great Scale Model Train Show (Timonium,MD)

Folks,
Our 25th anniversary show is coming up Oct 14/15. there will be many
layouts and many tables of items for sale plus many new items.
We will be offering 5 (ea) $100 gift certificates on Saturday and one
huge $500 gift certicate to be used on Sunday as door prizes. These
will only be redeemable on the day of the show with any dealer at the
show.
Please check out our site for complete information

We hope to see you folks there.
Howard Zane
Reply to
Howard Zane