Valley Model Trains Update - Great Vendor!

Thanks to everyone who posted feedback to my query about Valley Model Trains. Based on all the positive responses I placed my order via
email. I had excellent communication with Pat H. (the proprietor) and both kits I wanted were in stock. His shipping costs are very good and I had my kits (all the way across the country) in just a few days. So, along with having an excellent website, Valley Model Trains provides great service, good prices and fast shipping....Highly recommended!
CT