Valley Model Trains?

Looking for feedback on Valley Model Trains...the place that uses the 'Big Buck Buildings" tag line.

I'd like to place my first order with them and haven't been able to raise them on the phone....wondering if their website is current. They list an awful lot of stuff and I'd like to know if products listed are actually available.

Any feedback on their service is most appreciated....

Thanks! CT

Reply to
cts125

Lets see. Customer service. Is not answering the phone good customer service? Your mileage may vary.

Reply to
ctclibby

Hello:

I have bought several kits from them and have found their service to be great. I haave always bought on the web and have never tried to telephone them.

Tom McEwan Maple Ridge

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Tom McEwan

Valley is a one man operation and Pat (the owner) usually comes in a little after 11AM weekdays and is around until perhaps 4PM. He does answer the phone when he can but if often very busy packaging outgoing shipments and getting stock on to the shelves. I've visited Valley many times and I can assure you that any thing he lists he probably has right in stock. In the rare case where he's out of the item, he'll get it within a few days for you. I don't know a more dependable outfit.

CNJ999

Reply to
CNJ999

Reply to