Feedback on the Grizzly Industrial G9901 Milling Machine?

I'm interested in the G9901 Milling Machine for my home shop. Having trouble digging up customer reviews of this model. Anyone used it? Pros or cons? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
David

When I was shopping around for a milling machine (I now have a used Clausing

8520), one of the Grizzly machines was also in the running.

At the time I contacted Grizzly directly, and they had a fantastic service, that gave me a list of users of the machine I was interested in, in my area. I then contacted a user, and visited him in his shop. He gave me a lot of feedback about the mill at the time. I did not end up buying the Grizzly, but I appreciated the service, and their willingnees to put me in touch with local users.

I do not remember if I received this service through their web site or buy calling them on the phone. Find out if they still offer this service.

Good luck. Abrasha

Abrasha

Reply to
David