Rivett 1020S lathe information?

Gang, Some of you may remember the Rivett 1020S I offered on eBay. Since I didn't get any bids at anything near what I think it's worth, I've painted it and I'm putting it in service in my shop. There's some good info on the web, but I really need an owner's manual. Anyone have one they'd be willing to copy for me? Any fellow owners out there with advice to contribute would be most welcome as well. Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan Cassaro

if you get any info let me now, i have posted several times with no responce.

Reply to
Asp3211968

Reprints of the machine drawings and operating manual on CDROM are available from Tony Griffiths at

The 24 page operating manual is US$24 and the 40 pages of drawings are US$42 . This may seem like a lot, but I know from experience that scanning manuals is not much fun, and Tony is providing a valuable service in offering documents on a staggering assortment of obscure machine tools.

Reply to
Greg Dermer