RECOMMENDATION Model Spares 4U

I have just received my second order from this company and just like the first :-

Day 1 Order

Day 2 Posted 1st class

Day 3 Delivered

This time I ordered an un-boxed item ( originally part of a set ) which was individually protected, both loco & tender, in bubble wrap and the order total was enclosed in a padded envelope. The normal =A33 UK only delivery charge ( as my order was =A340 + it was free ) only just covers the postage !

My first order did have a problem .... the web based ordering system did not accept my card details, but a friendly phone call soon sorted it out. I actually felt the proprietor had time for me to discuss my order and was not eager to rush me off the phone.

For anyone interested they do have some good half price offers on Hornby stock :-

BR Class 37 Blue (W) No 37091 Product Code : R2472B RRP : =A359 Model Spares 4U : =A329.50

BR (Early) Blue Class 50 Agincourt Product Code : R2486 RRP : =A395 Model Spares 4U: =A347.50

James The Red Engine Brand New split from set so un-boxed, but never used Product Code : xR852 RRP : =A368 Model Spares 4U : =A334

James Composite or Brake Coach Brand New split from set so un-boxed, but never used Product Code : xR9051 RRP : =A315.50 Model Spares 4U : =A37.75 each

Being the 'grumpy old (ish) man' that I am I'm difficult to impress but I would highly recommend this web shop

!

Chris B

Reply to
Dragon Heart