Resin Model Cars

Ive looked high and low for a 76 Ford Torino (for building a old Winston Cup car)...Ive been unable to find one in plastic or resin.
Would anyone out there know if this car was made or where I could get one? Thanks in advance, Larry

In the Ford section on this page:
http://ourworld.cs.com/mcwautofinishes/resin/resinlist.html
--
Crash 'n' Burn

Thanks C'n'B, the link was a great help...so much in fact, that I found 2 more cars that I'm in need of. So now I get to spend this weeks mad money on more cars....whooohooooo!!!! -----Larry
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

    Outstanding! Another modeler has admitted he's "in need of" models! I've been trying to pin down this 'need' but my wife's not having any of it. Maybe, if enough of us get together, we can all be certified 'needers'. Anyone else wanna step up to the mic?     Hehehe...
Frank Kranick

Well Frank, I'm divorced for the second time, but I always got the same question from both when I went to the hobby shops; "Why did you get those?" "Cause I needed them." "Why did you need them?" "Cause I didn't have one." Lol.....kept the "affliction" got rid of the wife! Mike G.
The Kranicks wrote:

I've got more car and ship models in the shop to build than I probably can in what's left of my life<G>. I've already 'pushed' the envelope<VBG>!!! In fact, I've more models than she has pairs of shoes - if you can believe that! John
The Kranicks wrote:

Hi, I'm Bill and I need more model kits. Is there a 12-step program to increase my problem?
Bill Banaszak, MFE :)

Glad to help lighten your wallet a bit. As with you and the others in this thread, I too suffer from Styrene Accumulation Syndrome (SAS). It's terrible, terrible disease. I acquired it long ago. First recollection of this affliction was when my Dad bought me an Aurora HO slot car set back in 1963. Hey, look at the little cars go 'round the track! Of course I was not satisfied with just the two set cars oh hell no. I had to have MORE.
In '64 the Mustang came out and *boink* wouldn't you know it there were baby plastic ones esconced within the semi-nutrious confines of my favorite cereal boxes. I had to have MORE.
Ford was spitting out mail-in coupons that garnered you a 1/25 scale screw-bottom promo for a buck, delivered. I thought these larger cars were even niftier than the HO ones, although they just sat on the shelf quietly and all. I had to have MORE.
Dad came home one day with an Aurora Batmobile and some Testor's glue. I marveled at all the little pieces. I dug on the smell of the glue. So BIFF! and BAM! and KAPOW! I built that sucker, and by the end of the night I had contracted full-blown SAS. And, indeed, I was to have more and more and...
We had a big earthquake in '71 early one morning. As my family ran down the stairs and out the door screaming for their lives and the cat made tracks across the ceiling, I remained behind, perched atop my desk and blocking my cars from being jettisoned off the display shelf. Hey, they roll, you know. Ever see all your neighbors running about helter-skelter in their underwear and pajamas? Pretty damn funny.
So here I am, the end product of a Southern California Kar Kulture the likes of which will never be seen again. In the closet resides a box containing perhaps 40 survivors of my early model building days. In the other room are 200-300 unstarted kits that I've been "collecting" since '95.
I think it's time to start it up again. Apparently, lots of new techniques abound. The question is, are there enough car guys around to bring me up to speed here in Usenet, or am I better off somewhere in the Web?
Lots of military fans here. Were he alive still, my dad would be impressed. He worked on the L-1011 and P-3C and SR-71 for you-know-who after serving in the Army Air Corps in Papua, you-know-where. But me, I'm a gearhead. I eat chopped-up old gaskets for lunch and shower in 90-weight. And on a good day, I can imitate a Super Stock pass so loud that the cat makes tracks across the ceiling.
Varooom!
--
Crash 'n' Burn

Okee dokey, then. Off I go in search of car modelers with some cojones.
--
Crash 'n' Burn

You can get a lot of good car modeling info here but the message board at Hobby Heaven is an excellent source for car modelers.
http://wwwboard.modelcarkits.com /