resin cars

I once found a site for resin cars. It had resin IROC cars and several parts and reference picture CDs for all kinds of racing, but mostly
NASCAR. Cant remember what the name of it was, can anyone out there help me. Thanks in advance---Larry
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Model Car World?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Naw, that wasnt the site, but thanks for trying to help. If it helps any, I "think" the guys name who ran the site was Tim. Its been so long ago that I cant remember it now. Something told me way back when that I shoulda made a backup to my files. Oh well, live and learn.
Naw, that wasnt the site, but thanks for trying to help. If it helps any, I "think" the guys name who ran the site was Tim. Its been so long ago that I cant remember it now. Something told me way back when that I shoulda made a backup to my files. Oh well, live and learn.
well, as usual, after i quit thinking about it and stopped TRYING to remember the name of the site....it finally came to me. (isnt that the way it goes). what sucks is, now that ive remember the site, theyve quit selling the iroc cars. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Anyhoo...for those of you who are interested in nascar racing...the site is Modern Motorsports.
doh! that was just the name of the site, but heres the link to it: http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/mm0/index.html