Looking for Resin Distributor

Just posted a picture of a resin distributor for 1/24 or 1/25 cars. The distributors are pre-drilled and came in a set of 4. If anyone knows where these can still be gotten, let me know.

BTW, my apologies in advance for the size of the file.

Many thanks,

Ray ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Forgot to say where it was posted: alt.binaries.models.scale

Ray Aust> Just posted a picture of a resin distributor for 1/24 or 1/25 cars.

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman