Bodelwyddan Castle Photos

Hi All

Took some pics of vintage machinery etc at the above show. Didn't take too many of engines as batteries in camera died. This is my first attempt at putting pics on the Webshots site, let me know what you think. I probably should have edited them better (or taken better photos in the first place?), anyway there may be something of interest there. Regards Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Wot no link??????

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Nice photos, especially for a guy like me who never gets to see this kind of stuff.

I personally would like to see more information on the bits in the pictures, but that means more work for you, and this is from a guy that has never taken a picture of a stationary engine, let alone posted it on the web.

The great thing about Webshots is that if you post a big picture, it drops down to screen size for viewing (although the file size is the same) but if you want to view more detail, the viewer can adjust the size to whatever size was posted.

Thanks for taking the time!!!

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gates

Thanks for taking the time to have a peek, and your comments. I know what you mean about having more details about the pics, this will be done in future (will have to make some notes rather than relying on the failing memory!!!). Airtattoo at Fairford for me next, so will have some plane pics on there, notes will be vital as I get my F111s confused with my F16s andF14s. Thanks again Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Speaking of photos, I'd like to pass on a tip I was given by a professional photographer many years ago.

"When you have loaded a new film, your first photo on the reel should be of an A4 laminated sheet you carry with you everywhere. Filling the whole page is your name and address, thus making it readable with the naked eye on a

35mm negative. I have never, ever lost a film during processing."

And neither have I - although I've had some chewed occasionally!

Usual disclaimers...........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to