Scone Palace Pics

Hi all, I have put up some pics from Scone Palace at the weekend, enjoy. This show is getting better every year, there were over 200 engines entered,

300 tractors and I would not like to start with the rest of the stuff. Large autojumble that took us over 2 hours to scrat through. A fine day brought out the crowds on Sunday and a very fine day was had by all. The quality of the exhibits was definitely better than last year, alot of quality amongst everything.

Cheers, MartinH

Reply to
martin hirst

Nice pics, Martin, thanks. The Unknown at

has a Crossley air about it to me ...

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Thanks for the photos, Martin. Liked the unknowns, but can't identify anything. Loved the first one, looks a bit Eastern European to me.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G