[FS] - HO EMD SD60 - Norfolk Southern #6656 - OMI-5045

I have for sale an Overland Models, Inc. (OMI-5045) BRASS EMD SD60 locomotive. Factory paint in Norfolk Southern #6656. Runs well. I was going to convert to DCC so I have a decoder available if buyer wants that too. No couplers on the model but I will include a pack of #5's or #58's at no charge.

I have posted some pictures on a web site. Please reply if you are interested. I'm not a photographer so pardon me if the pictures are not that good. :)

http://68.52.99.140/omi-5045.html

-Lee Nashville, TN Southern and Norfolk Southern Z, N, and HO Scales

_______________________ Accept PayPal (preferred), Money Order, Personal/Company checks. Will ship via whatever method you want as long as it includes a tracking number and insurance up to the value of the model.

Reply to
The_Southerner

Correction: Custom Painted, not factory painted. Sorry for the error.

Reply to
The_Southerner

CORRECTION: Sorry but this is a custom painted model. My message was wrong in that it stated it was a factory painted model.

Sorry.

-Lee Nashville, TN

Reply to
The_Southerner