EMD test cars

I'm looking at kitbashing the two EMD test cars, ET820 and ET840, in N scale to run around with my growing collection of EMD demonstrators.
ET820 is the harder of the two, but a reasonable likeless should be possible by grafting the observation end of a Rowa observation/sleeper onto a Con-Cor Budd car and modifying the windows.
ET840 is slightly easier as it Budd coach car would only need some minor window changes plus extra details.
A few questions.
Do any of the paint manufacturers make EMD blue (from the blue and white demo era) or is there a close match?
Micro Scale only makes decals for the old ET800 test car from when it was white/red and running around with the DD35 demonstrator set. Has anybody else made decals for ET820 and ET840 in N scale, or able to custom make some?
Cheers David
I think that the GN Big Sky Blue should be close. Don't forget that the colors would weather, so a lighter shade might be OK.
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please support the following train meets if you can
David Bromage wrote:

Scalecoat made that color many moons ago...not sure if they ever made it in Scalecoat II though. Your local hobby packrat might have a bottle lying around :)

Craig Zeni wrote:

Thanks for the tip. Google reveals that bottle of the stuff have occasionally turned up on Ebay.
Cheers David