PING Greg Procter

Did you experience the meteorite Monday? Would you care to relate your experience to the group? It might be off-topic, but it might also be interesting.
Regards, Obnoxious Pratt
Sorry, I've been away from home and computer for the last 10 days.
I live 500 km away and on the other side of a range of mountains from the path of the meteorite plus I was a further 1000km north at the time.
I have family members living along the path, but they've made no comment to me, so either they were at the zero point of impact or they haven't considered their experiences worth relating - guess I should ring my Mum!
Regards, Greg.P. NZ