Kadee Coupler for Proto 2000 SD60

What Kadee coupler do I need for the Proto 2000 SD60? It is not listed on their web site. Thanks

    Both the Kadee #5s and all its clones work with the SD60. The should drop right into the box, and you can even use the same centering spring that Life Like uses (though I replace mine out of habit).     I personally have #58s in my 3 SD60s. They work wonderfully.     'till later....
-- Andrew Cummings
I've used #58 couplers, straight in with no problem. I do use the P2K coupler box though. #5 would also work fine.
Chris Frank