Proto 2000 PA-1 problems

Hello:

I bought a Proto 2000 PA-1 in Ebay last week, the problem is a terrible squeak when the locomotive is running with origen in the secondone truck, I use oil but the noise continued and sometimes stopped the locomotive, at the end I decided to retire the traction to this truck dismantling the transmission. Can anybody say me another solution?

Thanks in advance

F.

Reply to
fdelahera

I would put a drop of oil on the motor shaft where it comes through the housing. A squeak like that is usually dry bearings.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum