Proto 2000 PA-1 problems

Hello:
I bought a Proto 2000 PA-1 in Ebay last week, the problem is a terrible squeak when the locomotive is running with origen in the secondone
truck, I use oil but the noise continued and sometimes stopped the locomotive, at the end I decided to retire the traction to this truck dismantling the transmission. Can anybody say me another solution?
Thanks in advance
F.
I would put a drop of oil on the motor shaft where it comes through the housing. A squeak like that is usually dry bearings.
--
Please support the following train meets if you can
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November