Proto 2000 Timesaver Kit

I recently received 8 Canadian Petroleum tank cars and they are the first of
the Proto 2000 Timesaver Kits I've got. While it is nice to have the
underframe assembled - a task I didn't really mind doing - the instruction
sheets appear to have been thrust down into the box and 3 of the 8 had
broken stirrups on the side closest to the top of the packaging. By the
time you remove, replace (you may as well do all 4 stirrups) with A-line the
time saved is wasted.
Have any others had similar problems? I'm not complaining......they are
still nice kits.
Ian Mathers
Reply to
Ian G. Mathers