Proto 2000 delivery problem

Last March I ordered the expected Proto 2000 C&O 2-8-4 from Standard Hobby Supply. Knowing that the locos were in and not having received mine, I called
SHS today and asked about it. I was told that they weren't supplied enough to fill all their orders. I called Life-Like and got a "shuffle off to Buffalo," being handed over from one department to another. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told the supervisors were at a party. So I called Standard Hobby Supply again to request a second issue and they said they'd do the best they could. In fact the guy I talked to ordered one of each number for me and indicated that he had a "call client before shipping" note so they could call me and I could cancel one if they had enough. Needless to say that despite the quality of the locomotive, I'm not happy with Life-Like right now. Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB <A HREF="http://www.tckworld.com/opfoot ">http://www.tckworld.com/opfoot </A> Find "Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at www.publishamerica.com or www.military-brats.com and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.