WTB: Proto 2000 Low nose GP-18

Hello all,
Returning to the hobby after a near 20 year layoff. My son and I have decided to model the NYS&W operations from Honesdale PA to Lackawaxen, PA
(the LASB RR) in the late 80's timeframe. I have family in that area, and it seems like a nice colorful shortline to model.
Anyhow, I understand Life Like had a series of low nose GP-18's, including a pair that were in NYS&W markings. Unfortunately they are long out of production. If anyone has one of these engines and is willing to sell it for a fair price, please let me know.
Failing that, I'm looking for any Proto 2000 low nose GP-18 with dynamic breaks. Undecorated would be best, but I'll take what I can get.
Lastly, is anyone aware of a conversion cab/nose to chop a high nose GP-18 into a low nose?
Thanks!
-CJ
Hi CJ
Have you looked on Ebay for those locos. I model Western Pacific and still able to find out of production items on Ebay.
Cya Nigel
-- Redline Race Controls http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/Redline2.htm
Western Pacific Model Railways http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/MyWP.htm

for
Tried eBay, and thought I had one but it got sniped away with less than one minute to go. Blah.
I'll keep looking there, but I figured it was worth seeing if anyone here had one they were willing to part with.
-CJ

including
GP-18

Excellent, thanks!