Proto 2000 NMRA weights?

Are the Proto 2000 PS2-CD hopper kits weighted to the correct NMRA standard. Also the Mill gondolas. The hoppers come with 4 steel pieces you have to put
in and they seem quite heavy. I would weigh them to find out, but I do not have access to my digital scale until this weekend and I want to seal up the tops before then.