Proto 2000 GP38-2

Hey Gang, Has anyone seen a photo of the GP38-2? If so could ya send me in the right direction?? Thanks Ted

Reply to
Bakeman69

Bakeman69 ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) wrote: : Hey Gang, : Has anyone seen a photo of the GP38-2? If so could ya send me in the right : direction?? : Thanks Ted

Did you check out the Lifelile website? I haven't looked there because I saw one in person at the Lake Region Prototype Modelers meet.

Reply to
S C Sillato

The RPM gods have already tarred and feathered this unit as a junker. Avoid at all costs or risk attack from them.

Reply to
MrRathburne

MrRathburne ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) wrote: : The RPM gods have already tarred and feathered this unit as a junker. : Avoid at all costs or risk attack from them.

No attacks, Rathman, just a polite warning. The fans are wrong. They are half way between 36 and 48 inches. Set the OLD LL GP38-2(trainset model) next to the Proto version and you can easily see the mistake. The paint jobs are great(at least the 2 I saw) and the drives are a vast improvement over the older P2K Geeps. Too bad they blew it on the fans. Maybe they just want to keep Gordon Cannon in business.

: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bakeman69) wrote in message news:... : > Hey Gang, : > Has anyone seen a photo of the GP38-2? If so could ya send me in the right : > direction?? : > Thanks Ted

Reply to
S C Sillato