KATO N SCALE GP38\38-2 QUESTION

Hi hope someone can answer this question for me. I have the chance to pick one of these GP38-2's up. I just purchased a KATO N scale SD40-2 & removed the yellow/white LED's, and replaced them with the Miniatronics brand bright white LED's. Can I to this on the gp38-2. Im hoping the board is similar to the one in SD40. Thanks

DAVID

-- HEY! THAT THING GOTTA HEMI!

Reply to
DAVID