Proto 2000 SD60

Is there some trick to removing the shell from the chasis?

I removed all of the screws as instructed, buy I cannot get the shell off the chasis. It see-saws slightly, but it won't lift upward.

Thanks! Matt

Reply to
Matt Brennan

Matt, I don't have one myself, but I seem to recall hearing that there were a couple of screws under the trucks, or the fuel tank maybe, that the instructions didn't mention. Try looking for those.

HTH, Stevert

Reply to
Stevert

Yes. I found them. It's very easy once they're located :-] Thank you!!!

Reply to
Matt Brennan