Ping: Atlas e-news authors

Hi there --

I went to the Atlas website, and found there's no way to contact you directly without registering on one of your forums, and I can't be bothered to do that. So I hope someone at Atlas is reading this.

You have been sending me e-news in text format, which was very nice. I read them every one, and every word. Useful information. I occasionally even clicked on the URLs, and looked at the product.

But a couple weeks or so ago you started sending them in HTML.

I do NOT want e-mail in HTML format. I have set my mail client to display text only, so HTML shows up as source-code, which is a pain to read.

You don't need HTML for a newsletter. It's not print advertising, which must catch the attention of the casual flipper through the pages of a magazine. You already have my attention. No cute colours or fancy fonts are needed. So at the very least offer a text-only version for them as wants it, however small a group we might be.

But if you won't send me text-only version, you will lose my attention. I expect a change to occur within two weeks. If there is no change, I will block your mail.

If you wish to reply off group, drop the e in the reply-to.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Wolf Kirchmeir wrote

without registering on one of your forums, and I

Wolf, go to

left hand, there's a "Contact Us" that is the frame
the bottom there are several e-mail addresses (and phone numbers), for example the one for customer service reads snipped-for-privacy@atlasrr.com

hth/jw (jens)

Reply to
Jens Wulf

without registering on one of your forums, and I

You're right, I missed that. Must get new glasses soon... :-)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

You really got Atlas confused now. In the past two days I got *both* a plain text and an HTML message!

Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

Reply to
Mark Mathu