Dcc in Bachmann MDT

has anybody had any luck in fitting a decoder into the tiny Bachmann MDT?
I need a couple of industrial shunters for my layout, and having gone
dcc, I would like to try some mdts or perhaps a ge 70.
As I have a couple of the new bachmann dcc on board locos that seem sto run well, i was thinking of picking up some more bachmann rolling stock.
Any ideas?
Does anybody know if the dcc on board 70s are available yet? How much?
thanks
joe