DCC sound in HO Bachmann Climax

I just bought a Bachmann HO scale Climax and would like to put DCC sound in it. Anyone have an experience doing this? I looked online to see if it could
find a decoder made specifically for the Climax, but only found one for the On30 model.
Any help would be appreciated.
Jeff, Try Soundtraxx they make a sound Decoder for this model it's been around for some time now. They may have " upgraded ' it to the ' newer ' decoders they now make Malcolm.

in
could
the