FS. My old HO stuff

As I have said in the past I am looking to sell my old HO stuff to fund my rekindled interest. As I'm branching off into N gauge this stuff will be useless to me. If you want to know what I have for sale then email me. I will be willing to sell as a job lot or individualy. All the track will be sold as one though. Thanks

Gadget

Reply to
Gadgetfreaky2k

Put it on ebay. Model railway equipment sells for amazingly good prices, as I was lucky enough to find out recently. I sold a load of old Tri-Ang things for EIGHT TIMES what I paid for them, and way more than I was expecting.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Osborne