Q1's

Hello All,

Which Q1's had the spelling error in the name?

Have any of the retailers got stock remaining of the erronious items?

Thanks,

Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas

In message , Craig Douglas writes

My one did, 33037.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Seeing that, IIRC, it was a printing error with the packaging I suspect all the first batch (and possibly later batches to, depending on the original print run) will have this error, it won't matter what is in side the box IYSWIM...

Reply to
Jerry.

Out of interest how can you spell "Q1" wrong ... or have I missed something?

BTW I saw the Hornby advert for them the other day, it mentions being fitted with 3 link couplings, are these functional ones?

Reply to
Chris Wilson

It should be Qu1. :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Or perhaps 'Kewun'. Bill.

Reply to
William Pearce

Or if on royal duties, "One Queues". :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Qi, QI qi, qI, Ql (which uses a lower case "L"), as is ql...

-- Brian "Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."

Reply to
Brian Watson

"Brian Watson"

Theatre "Cue 1"?

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

"Roger T." wrote

Snooker or pool cue - far more fun and handy for a bit of self-defence too! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

~~~~

rec.models.railroad please :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

LOL - where've you been for the last 20 years. Every pub in the UK has a pool table! We usually even manage to stuff the Yanks at their own game in the world championships.

JT.

Reply to
John Turner