Rocketry stuff in Western NY

I have a bunch of rocketry stuff to sell since I haven't been flying anything in the last four years and am getting ready to make a big move.

From memory, I have a bunch of assorted Estes motors, one partially built kit, a few unbuilt kits, a couple of Aerotech rockets (built), a Public Missiles rocket (mostly built), a couple of Estes launch systems, the Aerotech launch system, several Estes rockets (built), including the scale model of the rocket that carried Glenn into orbit (you can tell I haven't been doing this stuff in awhile), Aerotech reload kit and my modeling equipment (glue, knives, small saw, and whatever else I can dig up to give you).

I'd like to sell everything as a lot and I don't want to mess with shipping it, so if anyone is willing to travel to Western New York State, halfway between Buffalo and Rochester, I would be willing to sell it to the first taker and the price will be cheap, cheap, cheap since I want to finish packing and get moved to Texas as quickly as possible.

If you're interested, email me at: snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Jon

Reply to
jonnyd