Rocketry stuff in Western NY

I have a bunch of rocketry stuff to sell since I haven't been flying
anything in the last four years and am getting ready to make a big move.
From memory, I have a bunch of assorted Estes motors, one partially built
kit, a few unbuilt kits, a couple of Aerotech rockets (built), a Public
Missiles rocket (mostly built), a couple of Estes launch systems, the
Aerotech launch system, several Estes rockets (built), including the scale
model of the rocket that carried Glenn into orbit (you can tell I haven't
been doing this stuff in awhile), Aerotech reload kit and my modeling
equipment (glue, knives, small saw, and whatever else I can dig up to give
you).
I'd like to sell everything as a lot and I don't want to mess with shipping
it, so if anyone is willing to travel to Western New York State, halfway
between Buffalo and Rochester, I would be willing to sell it to the first
taker and the price will be cheap, cheap, cheap since I want to finish
packing and get moved to Texas as quickly as possible.
If you're interested, email me at: snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com
Jon
Reply to
jonnyd