Marklin Flexible K Track FS

I have eight lengths of Marklin HO Flexible K Track. All like new except for one which is slightly curved, easily straightened. Since I no longer model in Marklin HO I am offering these for sale for $5.00 each. I think these sell for more than $12.00 each at present prices. Will sell only as a lot. Total of $40.00 plus estimated $8.00 shipping and handling in the USA.

If interested please email me off line.

Al Guckes

Reply to
ALGUCKES