Looking for EMD SD70 MAC nondecorated

Hello,

I had bought some decals thinking I owned the right type of UP train that they belonged on, but I was wrong. The decals are all the Flags and decals for a U.P. EMD SD70 MAC. I think this engine design is called "centennial"? What can I look to spend on a EMD SD70 MAC, HO scale? Is it cheaper to add all the realistic lights latter or buy it with them? Walthers new sales cataloge has a Kato that is this type of engine, but it only has a cab headlight.

--Mike

Reply to
triwolf

Athearn also makes an SD70MAC but I don't know if it is the right phase for the UP.

Reply to
mike