UK's Seaboard Southern layout - pictures

I recently had the privilege of taking photos at Seaboard Southern's Crawley, UK (near Gatwick airport) headquarters. They are certainly
making considerable progress with their layout.
Pictures start here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63544849.html
All the comments on the pictures have been suggested by Seaboard Southern members and are reproduced with permission. Can you suggest any comments - the wittier the better, they really don't mind jokes.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Gee, I've got rellies in Crawley! Is the station still Three Bridges?
Thanks for the pics.

There's Three Bridges and also Gatwick station nearby.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Three Bridges was the one I stopped at. Still out of Victoria, I presume.

Yes. In fact there is a service right through the night to and from Three Bridges. Only every hour during the night hours but still far more frequent than most US stations experience :-)
I've signed with my 'other' signature so you can see why I know these things :-)
--
Mike Hughes

I spent a fair amount of time enjoying Brighton and the coast around there. One of my uncles had a sales territory that included Brighton and Hove, and my nephew now works in Brighton. Cousin and her husband live in Crawley.

Let me know when you come over again and I'll take you see a few models in the area (and I won't put the meter on the taxi)
--
Mike Hughes

Thanks!