Pennsylvania model train layout

Several years ago (maybe as much as 15) my wife and I were traveling through Pa. on I 76 and stopped at a very large layout. Several thousand sq feet. I
tried to google it to find it, but have had no luck. Does anyone remember the name of it or if it was still there? I think it was close to Lancaster. I believe it was an O scale layout. They did a short show bringing you through a 24 hour day. You sat on small wood bleachers to watch.
Thanks Chris

How about the Choo-Choo Barn? http://www.choochoobarn.com/

Ok. I found it. It is the Great American Rail Road "Northlandz" U.S. 202, Flemington, NJ.. I thought it was on the Pa. side. I have no idea when it became Northlandz. Maybe it always was. Now I get to take my grandson this summer.
Thanks to those who replied.
Chris
Chris, the Choo-choo barn is the one you described. Northlandz is an HO scale display that you walk around. It is almost a mile walk through the exhibit. It is worth the walk.

--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please note the new email address: snipped-for-privacy@optimum.net

Well, it was not an HO layout and it was not called the Choo-choo barn. I will keep searching
Thanks Chris

Roadside America in Shartlesville, Pa. http://www.roadsideamericainc.com /
--John

Roadside America in Shartlesville, Pa. http://www.roadsideamericainc.com /
--John
That's it! Thank you very much.
Thanks to all Chris

If you ever get to the Cincinnati, Ohio area, be sure to visit 2 exhibits involving trains:
1 - The Children's Museum located in the old Train Terminal building. There is a large model of greater Ciccy trains O guage AFAIR. You can also go up into the dispatcher towerand look over the yard. There are "old-timers" there who actually worked in the yards when they were fully operational.
2 Entertrainment Junction http://www.entertrainmentjunction.com /, located in West Chester, exit 22 off I-75 north of Cincy. This is all G scale, and is one of the most detailed layouts I have ever seen. It is constantly expanding - I take my grandson there several times a year. It is a fabulous sight to see. Most of the labor is done by volunteers and finaiced by a local businessman. They also have play areas for children and a Thomas train for rides.
I ahve no business interest in these exhibits - I only get pleasure visiting them with my grandson.

Chicago Museum of Science and Industry! Not Just for trains.
On 3/9/2010 6:27 PM LDosser spake thus:

So they still have that humungous layout there? I grew up in Chicago and remember that (O scale?).
Plus the coal mine you could take an elevator down into, plus the German U-boat you could walk through. That place was the kewlest.

- a Usenet "apology"

They rebuilt the original O scale layout.

Das Boot was terrific!

In HO. -- Doug Wickström
LDosser wrote:

We have friends in Dayton and we have plans on our next visit to go there. They have already been and liked it.
Chris