Seaboard Southern Show, Horsham Saturday 25 September

The following has been reproduced from the NMRA BR website
Saturday 25th September 2010, 10.00am - 4.30pm
The Holbrook Club, North Heath Lane, Horsham, RH12 5PJ
Featuring HO, On30, O scale, N and Z scale layouts, traders,
refreshments, licensed bar, plenty of free parking.
After the devastating fire that destroyed our clubhouse, I am pleased to
announce that our show is definitely still on!! Please show your
support for our club by coming to our show! Looking forward to seeing
you there!
More information on our website:
: The Holbrook Club, North Heath Lane, Horsham
I know that the members of Seaboard Southern have not stopped still in
their efforts continue with their active modelling. Indeed I am reliably
informed that the club has already found accommodation for the next
three years.
If you are not already attached to a club, live anywhere near to
Gatwick/Crawley, or can get there by the easy motorway link then this
may be the club for you. Help them build for the future - and learn new
skills while you do so.
Members of the club will be happy to answer any of your questions this
coming Saturday at Horsham.
When I have it, more information, hopefully with pictures, will follow.
*Please note: this is a show of American layouts but I have posted it
here as I know several of you are interested in US as well as UK
modelling*

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Site Timeline