Report Neuse River Train Show - NC state Fair Grounds Raleigh

Went to the show this past weekend. (visited youngest daughter also :))It was a fair show. It would of been nice I think if they would of had a few more dealers and more "G" scale stuff. I was however able to spend a few hundred dollars on some HO engines. I was also looking for figures and did not see much.

I found out also that I am getting digitrax Empire builder for Xmas from my oldest daughter. I was looking very hard at it at the show and my wife had to stop me from getting it. I think I will enjoy that.

It was nice to go to a club sponsored show and not a Greenberg or Gats(sp) show.

Over all opinion nice show and they did a good job.

Chris

Reply to
ChrisGW