FlyingScotsman/Peter King Auction

I've been advised by Peter's wife, Carol, that the stock of Flying Scotsman Hobbies (i.e. Peter's model train business) will be auctioned
off on Friday, December 9th, with a preview beginning at 3PM and actual bidding starting at 5PM. This will be a dual site auction, running both on an in-person basis and over eBay live.
For those in the New York region who might wish to attend in person, the auction will be conducted by Absolute Auctions and Realty situated at 45 South Avenue, Pleasant Valley, NY, which is a little east of Poughkeepsie. They may be contacted by calling (845) 635-3169 or via e-mail at: snipped-for-privacy@absoluteauctionrealty.com
On eBay, the seller's name to type in to see items will be: ABSOLUTEAUCTIONSREALTY
It is my understanding that the estate of Flying Scotsman Hobbies is extremely large, so their should be a considerable selection of items coming up for bids.
CNJ999

For some reason, the e-mail address did not appear above in full in the original post. The @ should be preceeded by "info"
CNJ999
Thanks for posting. Please tell Carol out thoughts again are with her.
Paul in Fl