Peter King

I just visited the Flying Scotsman Hobbies web site, http://www.fshobby.com/ , the shop owned by Peter King, and learned that
Peter is in treatment for Acute myelogenous leukemia. For those who were around in Big John Dalton days, Peter is the person who coordinated the memorial for Big John after his passing; see http://www.fshobby.com/bigjohn.html for information about that memorial.
Peter has maintained a journal that can be reached from his web site or directly at: http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=peterking There is a Guest Book at the site for anyone who wishes to send Peter a note, or email him at mailto: snipped-for-privacy@fshobby.com
I wish Peter the best of luck with his upcoming transplant.
--
73 de KT0T
Bob Schwartz
kt0t wrote:

Ouch! I'm saddened to hear that. Peter is an asset to this group and to the hobby in general, as well as running an excellent shop. I really hope he's back in full health soon and I'm sure all the regulars on this group wish the same.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

kt0t wrote: I just visited the Flying Scotsman Hobbies web site, http://www.fshobby.com/ , the shop owned by Peter King, and learned that Peter is in treatment for Acute myelogenous leukemia.
Larry Blanchard replied: Ouch! I'm saddened to hear that. Peter is an asset to this group and to the hobby in general, as well as running an excellent shop. I really hope he's back in full health soon and I'm sure all the regulars
on this group wish the same. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A big shock to hear about Peter King. I certainly hope he has a successful recovery.
Bill