Part for Raglan Littlejohn required

I had a call this morning from a guy in Jersey who I corresponded with back in the late 1970's and early 80's, when we had a small group of Littlejohn owners who exchanged information and ideas etc.

He is looking for the tumbler gear carrier for his own lathe, and any gears, as he has damaged his own set.

Initially, could anyone who can help contact him directly:

Geoff Tipping

84 Quennevais Road St Brelarde Jersey JE3 8GD

snipped-for-privacy@jerseymail.co.uk

01534 742629

I have suggested that Geoff look at the adverts site:

and there is also John Burridge's group that he set up a while back for Raglan owners, but I can't find a reference to that right now.

Thanks for any help.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

That'll be: