Mechanical Tables

Probably worth reminding folks that we have a reasonable set of mechanical tables on our web pages:

Direct url is:

Thread tables, key and keyway dimensions, thread form and thread, bolt and nut proportion tables and so on. Also the Raglan lathe change gear tables are there.

Chris bedo emailed me last night to say that he had found something useful in there, so if you are stuck with anything along these lines, have a look.

We have just added machine tool taper dimensions for Brown & Sharpe, Morse, International and Clarkson Autolock chucks.

Peter

Prepair Ltd